Do you enjoy working with other Cleaners to ensure that all hotel rooms and common areas of the hotel look great for our hotel guests? Then you've come to the right place as a Cleaner with us!
What will you be doing with us? Your workday starts with a cup of coffee to catch up with your colleagues, after which you receive your own room list during the morning briefing for the rooms you will be cleaning today. In the hotel corridors, you are a representative towards the hotel guests and greet everyone warmly. You thoroughly clean the rooms, including the bathroom, changing bedsheets, vacuuming, and replenishing all items.
The great thing about working as a Cleaner is that your schedule can be adjusted to your availability, and our hotel is located in a central location with good public transportation connections. Additionally, you work in a team that supports each other. If someone finishes earlier, you help each other by taking over an extra room from someone else, for example.
You enjoy doing the following:
- Greeting all our hotel guests; you are our representative.
- Cleaning and preparing the hotel rooms for our guests.
- Walking through and cleaning common areas such as corridors and the lobby.
- Replacing bed linen, towels, and other guest necessities.
About WestCord Hotel Eindhoven: WestCord Hotel Eindhoven is centrally located in Eindhoven with excellent accessibility by public transportation or car. The hotel is located on Mathildelaan, which connects the central station and the PSV Stadium. The building is a real eye-catcher with a unique history. Guests stay with us for a city trip in Eindhoven or for business meetings.
Our hotel consists of three unique buildings. "Mathilde," located above the Front Office, offers Superior Rooms and Spa Superior Rooms. The "Lichttoren," a former Philips building, shares space with other parties and houses Matchbox, Loft Superior, Junior Suite, Spa Junior Suite, and the Spa Suite. The "Lichtplein" can only be reached through the Lichttoren and has a Spa, Fitness area, and rooms such as Studios and Triple Superior Rooms. Experience the magic in this unique hotel!
Do you recognize yourself in this? We are looking for colleagues who want to contribute to the experience of our hotel guests during their stay. A clean and tidy hotel is, of course, of great importance. Will you help us with this and do you fit the following description:
- You love cleaning! You are tidy and enjoy preparing hotel rooms for the next guests.
- Making beds, vacuuming, and other physical tasks are no problem for you.
- You speak good Dutch and/or English.
- If you already have cleaning experience at another hotel or cleaning company, that's a plus. If you have no experience in cleaning, we are happy to teach you.