Cocktailbar waiter / waitress
Hospitality never goes out of style!
Do you want to work as a cocktail waiter in the hospitality industry? Do you shine with the cocktails through the Skyybar? Hospitality never goes out of style at the WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. You are the cocktail waiter and host/hostess on the 10th floor of the Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. From gin tonic with our own Skyy gin to Cosmopolitan and from Mojito to Tiki style cocktails. You serve with ease and flair. With your charisma you are the catering tiger on the work floor of the Skyybar! Do you want to grow into a bartender, no problem! The team is very helpful and happy to teach you everything you need to know about cocktails!
Both full-time and part-time opportunities.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Cheers! You know the way with your tray. Trendy drinks, complex cocktails, you serve them with a spontaneous smile.
- Hospitable, open and spontaneous: These are your qualities!
- A clean and fully equipped workplace is a matter of course to you.
- You are super guest-oriented and ensure that all guests have an unforgettable evening, so that they are sure to come back.
- You have a passion for cocktails and complex drinks and would like to learn more about them.
- You have a good control of the Dutch and English language.
- We are looking for both part-time and full-time colleagues.
- You can chat with guests and colleagues like no other.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
We offer you a good hourly wage.
- From 16/17 years €10,65*
- From 18 years €12,43*
- From 19/20 years €13,61*
- From 21 years €13,91*
*Including vacation pay and vacation days, excluding tips.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.