Employee Technical Service
Location: ss Rotterdam
Two right hands, sea legsand a carpenter's eye. I'm Sjoerd and I work as a Technical Service Employee / Electrician on the ss Rotterdam. We are looking for a walking workbench.
With a folding rule behind one ear and a pencil behind the other, you walk through the entire hotel. You're not afraid of crooked lines, won't panic if you can't use a level and find it a challenge that your workspace floats, shrinks in winter and expands in summer. With thousands of square feet of deck, 254 hotel rooms and 10,000 lights, you know you're never done. Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining technical installations, such as sprinklers and Electricity&Mechanical engineering installations;
- Solving malfunctions and leakages;
- Repairing and maintaining sanitary facilities, lighting, hinges and locks, etc.
For you the following applies: what you see is what you get. Tomorrow is not in your vocabulary, you only know today. Learning from others, or helping a colleague out, is also in your nature. Do you meet this profile? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Who are you?
As a member of Technical Services / Electrician, I can be broadly deployed. Some affinity with mechanical and electrical engineering is a must. Think of general knowledge of specific technology such as sprinkler, HVAC and sanitary installations. It is convenient if you have a BE driver's license. It may be that you are sent to get some materials at the construction market.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time job with 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation money;
- Travel allowance and free parking;
- ANW gap insurance & pension;
- €30,-per night in a Westcord Hotel and 30% discount in all F&B outlets;
- Internal training from our own Hospitality Trainster;
- Bring-on bonus: A net bonus of €250 when you find us a new staff member!