Do you enjoy coaching, motivating and inspiring employees? Do you get energy from entertaining our guests during a carefree relaxed lunch or a delicious dinner? Then you are the supervisor we are looking for!
As a supervisor service you are responsible for a good dinner for our hotel guests. You are with your team from start to finish (inclusive chief) responsible for the presentation of the dinner. In addition to breakfast, you are also responsible for the Grand Café and any booked meeting rooms. You also coordinate the work of your team, you are good at solving problems, you are involved in the training of new employees and you are responsible for the financial settlement of your shift. In addition, a number of administrative activities are added, such as placing orders, entering daily figures and payroll. So enough variety!
Together with the F&B management team you lead a team of approximately 30 employees. Your focus is on the operation, where you certainly do not leave your colleagues behind. You are a star at motivating and inspiring employees on the floor. You think along with regard to the service level of the department. Within the department there is plenty of room for your creativity and everything is possible!
The show is all yours!
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Hospitality is your passion and with this you make the difference with the guest!
- Having fun with your colleagues is just as important to you.
- You are relaxed and you can playfully make the visit of our guests a true experience.
- You enjoy managing your F&B team during a shift.
- You like to be an example for trainees and other employees.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.