Front Office Supervisor
Are you a service-loving team leader and available for a new hotel challenge? Start your new career as a Front Office Supervisor with us!
To complete our Art team, we are looking for an operations supervisor, 'Director of First Impressions'. You are the face, along with the team, of the hotel. You ensure that the guests have an unforgettable time in Amsterdam. You enjoy guiding the guests, giving many tips or telling you about the history of Amsterdam and the Hotel. Would you rather not be placed in a “department cubicle”? Then we have the perfect job for you within our hotel, operations supervisor! Operation, Front Office and the occasional cleaning job? With your hospitality setting you are open to everything.
You are flexible and can be used anywhere, including night shifts. We give you a lot of freedom within the hotel industry and you bring a good dose of enthusiasm with you. You ensure that our guests feel welcome and seen. Not always static behind the Front Office or in the restaurant with a plateau. You roll up your sleeves where you are needed.
Are you the Front Office ambassador of our city and our hotel? Do you like to provide our guests with a nice cup of coffee, do you proudly serve a local beer? Are you curious about the story behind the guest and do you provide a super nice check-in? Then you are the host / hostess we are looking for. We can make a difference together!
Do you think this is me?! The “play” the “link” between operational departments in the hotel, apply now!
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- You don't mind working irregular shifts, so you can plan your free time flexibly;
- You are available full-time;
- You like to share your creativity;
- We require at least 2 years of work experience as a receptionist in a hotel and if we can choose, preferably in a special experience hotel;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both in words and on paper (extra language is a plus!);
- You ensure that you are presentable, you can only make the first impression on a guest once;
- Hospitality, a sense of commerce and resistance to stress are self-evident for you.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.