head waiter or waitress
Full job as Shiftleader waiter or waitress on a unique location including board and lodging!
Are you ready for a new adventure in the hospitality industry? Do you have no plans for the upcoming time and do you want to make money? Besides that, are you hospitable, motivated, and enthusiastic? Then start working for us on the Wadden islands!
We are looking for nice people whom are willing to work hard, while having fun. Grinding fulltime on Vlieland where it’s never boring! A supervisor waiter or waitress who passes his or her colleagues while whistling. You will be a supervisor during your shift. Someone that gets energy from a busy night and gets joy from happy guests around the hotel. Someone who is willing to become a familiar sight in the restaurant and that way represents the company in a proper way. In short: someone with a passion for hospitality!
Working on Vlieland
We have two hotels and one beach club on Vlieland. Our family business once started at Hotel de Wadden in the Dorpsstraat on Vlieland. Moreover, Beach hotel Seeduyn is located right at the beach and you’ll find the only beach club on Vlieland there as well: The Badhuys.Vlieland, Terschelling, and Ameland are popular tourist destinations with large white beaches and cozy villages. During summer tourists and workers make these islands very lively, whereas winters provide calmness allowing you to get to know your colleagues and enjoy the coziness of small communities where everyone knows each other. And, not to mention the islands have amazing natural environments.
But… working for WestCord doesn’t only mean running and sweating for your work. Because, besides working hard, we also need someone who likes to have a drink on a terrace, someone who likes meeting new people, who likes to spend off hours sunbathing or surfing on the beach. Because besides colleagues, we’re also a close-knit family at WestCord.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- You ARE hospitality!
- Irregular shifts are no problem for you. Busy times for us are when all other people are free of work or school.
- You are a teamplayer as you are decisive and hands-on. Moreover, you like motivating and stimulating your colleagues.
- You are eager to learn, and have experience as waiter or waitress
- Working on a beach is quite demanding physically. Thus you have good stamina.
- You’re good at prioritizing and maintaining the overview.
- You’re passionate about the hospitality industry.
- This position is available as of now.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth possibilities: Working at a growing hotel chain, where you can constantly develop yourself.
- Reliability: Salary is always on time according to the standards of the Collective labour agreement. Next to that, you build up holiday hours and holiday pay.
- Internal board and loging!
- 30/30 Member: Next to the salary, WestCord Hotels offers more enjoyable things for all the members: €30,- per overnight stay at all the WestCord Hotels // 30% discount at WestCord products // travel allowance // internal trainings from our own Hospitality trainer // bonus when you put forward a new colleague // every year a big staff party at a nice location.
- Referral bonus: €250,- net bonus when you put forward a new colleague!
- Daily joint lunch and dinner, good coffee and a lot of fruit. A good time to catch up with your colleagues.
- Good arrangements for survivor’s- and retirement pension.
- Do you have the WestCord DNA?! Our goal is to make you feel ‘part of the family’!
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible. Or apply via Whatsapp 0611746425 (then please specify the position you are applying for).