Are you ready for a new adventure in the Housekeeping department? Please continue reading …
Are you an energetic person who is eager to work hard in the housekeeping department? Well you came to the right place! We are looking for nice colleagues who are eager to work hard combined with fun. Someone who clean the hotel with a smile on their face. Someone who become energetic of a busy working day and found happiness of a clean work atmosphere. In short: someone who is interested in hospitality and housekeeping.
For this job you will be responsible for caring for our rooms and public areas during your shift. This will include touching all areas within the housekeeping department as cleaning rooms, bathrooms, beds etcetera. The daily challenges which will be faced are try to make the rooms look like new. Communication is what keeps our department running perfectly. Our housekeeping attendants must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure that the room is ready on time. At the end of your shift you will feel satisfied because you did your best to make the hotel rooms as clean as possible. No day is the same in our hotel were you will be constantly challenged. Our goal is to deliver a unique experience to every guest.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- You are energetic, excited, have sense of humor and are in for a laugh during work;
- You are not bothered to work during early morning shifts during weekdays from 06:00 and in the weekend from 07:00;
- You are a hard worker;
- You are flexible, you can work during the week and in the weekend;
- You love to work in a team but can also be an independent worker.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
- Lodging: Possibilities for housing.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam.
We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that!
Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for. Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.