Are you creative, a team player and a king/queen in the kitchen? Can you cook the most delicious dishes? Do happy guests bring you satisfaction, whilst unhappy guests are seen as a challenge to ensure they leave happy? Are you someone who works hard but at the same time manages to keep a good atmosphere in the kitchen?
We are looking for you!
From mice en place to a beautifully dished plate, you feel at home in the kitchen and can work your magic! Taking responsibility for your own department in the kitchen is no problem for you.
When starting your day, you are ready for the beautiful chaos. You great your colleagues in the kitchen and wave hello to the busy bar/service staff. You check with the chef with mice en place still have to be prepared. Are there any big reservations or other details you need to know? The tasks of the day are divided amongst the colleagues. Together with your colleagues you serve the lunch dishes in record time and then prepare for the busy evening rush. Amidst the rush, you make a joke with the dishwasher, compliment your colleague with a nice dish and ask the waiter whether all guests are satisfied. Your shift is flying by!
Home is where the art is – about the Art Hotel Amsterdam
Home is where you are! We feel that it is important that everyone who enters through our front door feels at home. This doesn’t apply solely to guests, but also for our colleagues. We are looking for creative, driven and passionate artists to join our amazing company.
A close-knit team where we work as a 'family' and always offer each other a helping hand. A team of 40 employees who create a 'work of art' every day by giving guests an unforgettable stay.
Dynamic, young and involved with the team, as well as with our guests. Which give us the energy every day to enjoy going to work. WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam is a recognized training company where we find it important to invest in interns and students. You bring the enthusiasm, we give you the experience. Start your new artwork today!
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Detail orientation and perseverance
- A tutor for inspiring chefs is a bonus
- You have a hands-on mentality
- The hospitality industry is not unknown to you: you have work experience in the same position or you want to learn the tricks of the trade!
- You have a flexible attitude and not a 9 to 5 mentality.
- We work as a team within the hotel, collaboration and communication are also very important to you!
- Together with your colleagues, every day is a new adventure!
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that!Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.