We are looking for a Hospitality Talent and ambassador for WestCord Hotel Eindhoven.
Are you an independent chef with your own identity? Someone who wants to elevate the guest experience for our hotel guests? A chef who works from the heart and has a passion for cooking?
At Brasserie Lumen, guests can indulge in an extensive culinary experience. From drinks at the bar to a delightful lunch and a cozy dinner, our guests appreciate every moment. Flavorful, no-nonsense, and seasonal dishes are served from our open kitchen.
As an independent chef, you are the star player in the kitchen. Precision, time management, and stress resilience are qualities that are highly valued. Collaboration, challenge, and adventure are high on your wishlist for a new job. You work from the heart and provide guests with surprising taste sensations. Your driving force is to exceed guest expectations.
Are you ready to embark on this new adventure with us? Come on board this new culinary journey and apply now!
What makes you the perfect colleague?
• Your creativity and culinary ambition lead to new and original ideas. You keep a close eye on food trends and strive to adapt accordingly.
• You are flexible and help your colleagues when needed.
• Knowledge of allergens and HACCP.
• You are stress-resistant and have a strong sense of responsibility.
• You are proactive and work efficiently.
• You can express your creativity in the new menu and various dishes. Your ideas are genuinely heard and valued.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts, therefore we pay a salary above the norms of the Dutch CAO.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
WestCord Hotels is a purely Dutch owned and operated family business, with its origins on the Island of Vlieland. In the 1960s tourism started growing on the Wadden Islands so in 1968 baker Emo Westers bought his 18-year-old son Harry a hotel, “De Wadden”. The very first WestCord Hotel.
Today, there are 17 WestCord Hotels throughout the Netherlands. A number of hotels operate under their own name and are soft-branded ‘by WestCord’, each a unique story and a link to Dutch history. Like Hotel New York in Rotterdam, located in the former headquarters of the famous ‘Holland-America Line’.
We are only satisfied when our guests are satisfied, and everything we do is aimed to contribute to the guest satisfaction.
Involved, sincere, personal and cool. That is what WestCord stands for. Will you become our new colleague? Leave your information down below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.