Independent Working Chef
The kitchen is your domain . As a culinary chef, you dream about dishes and think in terms of recipes. Quality, taste, colour, fluidity… Everything that leaves the kitchen bears your signature. You see to it that everything is prepared according to the recipe and recipes. Your schedule is as set as your workplace and your stock is just as full as your soup. You have everything under control and therefore do not suffer from stress. You remain cool and approachable even in the heat of battle. Your culinary creations leave you wanting more and you can regularly put them in scents and colors in new menus and methods.
During the shift, you and the Executive Chef and the rest of the kitchen team are ready to provide the hotel guests with the most delicious dishes. French cuisine with a twist in Amsterdam – Brasserie Mme Coco
Brasserie Mme Coco is located in Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. Opposite the World Fashion Centre, the meeting place for the national and international fashion industry. The theme of fashion is therefore in all aspects and radiates from the brasserie. At Mme Coco guests can enjoy an extensive breakfast with delicious prepared coffees, juices or a nice cup of tea. Guests can also enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner here. Chef Sander Klaasen and brigade are ready daily to prepare prepared culinary dishes. In addition, Mme Coco has an extensive wine list.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- You can work well under pressure with the hot wok, the grill or the cold side.
- Your dishes are identical to our Executive Chef's dishes.
- It is no problem for you to have full responsibility for your section.
- You are a real team player; you are clear and are ten all ready for your colleagues.
- You are available immediately.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.