Open applicationAre you looking for a varied job in the hospitality industry? Would you like to focus on hospitality and personal attention for the guests?
You find it an advantage that none day is the same. You like variety and challenge. Welcoming guests, surprising and exceeding their expectations, you always do it with pleasure and passion. You are truly a calling card for our hotel. You are available at least two days a week, one of which is on the weekend. Do you want to work more? We are certainly open to that!
A (part-time) job at the Fashion Hotel remains interesting and challenging for you, among other things because of the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with fantastic colleagues! We are looking for colleagues in the service, bar, kitchen, housekeeping, front office and wellness.
Embark on a new adventure with us!
About Fashion Hotel
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam is located opposite the World Fashion Center and is completely dominated by fashion. Service, comfort and fashion are central to this design hotel. Guests can enjoy one of the Food & Beverage outlets that the Fashion Hotel has to offer. At the Fashion's Grand Cafe, in the lobby bar, guests can enjoy a drink, snack, lunch or drink. At Restaurant Mme Coco guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. And on the 10th floor cocktail in the SKYY Bar. A visit to WellCome Wellness, with 2 saunas, Turkish bath (for a fee), indoor swimming pool and fitness room (free of charge), complete the luxurious stay.
Working at the Fashion Hotel
You will work at the Fashion Hotel in bustling Amsterdam. Close to Lelylaan station, so easy to travel by public transport. There is a staff canteen in the hotel where you can enjoy lunch and dinner for a fee. There are also opportunities to grow within WestCord Hotels.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Hospitable, open and spontaneous: These are your qualities!
- Work experience is a plus.
- You are looking for a (side) job for at least two days a week, of which one day at the weekend
- You give that extra step of personal attention to every guest!
- You have a flexible attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Together with your colleagues you turn every day into a new adventure.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.