Waiter / Waitress
Location: ss Rotterdam
Want to work on the largest terrace of Rotterdam? We are looking for you! My name is Bram and I have been working as a Waiter for the Lido Grill Restaurant for over 2 years.
In Lido we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every one of these activities flow into eachother and create a bubbly atmosphere. Our guests have a great time on our terrace, looking over at the skyline of Rotterdam. At the bar we serve amazing cockails and mocktails. As Waiter / Waitress you are mainly responsible for:
- Serving drinks and meals;
- Taking up orders;
- Taking on reservations;
- Handling the bills
A fun and flexible job to say the least! I work shifts myself, as well as during the day as in the evenings. This makes the workplace more enjoyable as no single day is the same. Making conversation with the guests will always remain the highlight of my day.
Who are you?
We like to help you out, although some experience in the field is preferred. I work 3 to 4 shifts a week, which i can reasonably plan myself. Two shifts is a minimum, of which one during the week and one in the weekend. It does occur that you work a closing shift, thus why it is convenient if you possess your own transportation instead of depending on public transport or colleagues.
What do we offer you?
- Salary including vacation hours and annual 8% vacation pay;
- €30,-per night in a WestCord hotel and 30% discount on food, drinks and more;
- Plenty of growing opportunities;
- Internal training from our own Hospitality trainer;
- Bring on bonus: a net bonus of € 250,- when you find us a new staff member!