Waiter / Waitress (Runner)
Location: ss Rotterdam
Looking for a fun job as waiter/waitress? My name is Remy and I am one the runners in the waiting staff on board.
As a waiter I am part of the serving personnel in the Lido Grill Restaurant, the terrace, or bar. I personally find this (part-time) job to be the perfect function to explore the hospitality and restaurant field and to expand on my serving skills. I am responsible for:
- Serving meals/beverages;
- Providing information about the courses.
On the ship i have been sufficiently guided and taught about the courses and drinks. I personally love that i was given the chance to prove myself and become part of this team.
Who are you?
Former experience not needed, we love to help! I work 3 to 4 shifts a week, i can reasonably plan this myself. A minimum of 2 shifts is required, one of which will be expected to be during the week and one during the weekend. I could occur you will be working a closing shift. It is convenient if you possess your own transport instead of depending on public transport or colleagues.
What do we offer you?
- Salary including vacation hours and annual 8% vacation pay;
- €30,- per night in a WestCord hotel and 30% discount on food, drinks and more;
- Internal training from our own Hospitality trainer;
- Plenty of growing opportunities.
- Bring on bonus: a net bonus of € 250,- when you find us a new staff member!